Thursday, August 2, 2012

OPI La Paz-itively Hot

Gooood morning!!  I'm on the letter L in Gosia's ABC challenge.  I've really been missing my summer colors during this challenge, so I happily went back into the vault for this one.  It's OPI La Paz-itively Hot, and I know it's part of their core line, but mine's so old it has the tiny brush (which I think is superior, by the way).  




I've never worn La Paz-itively Hot on my fingers.  I got it eight or nine years ago (or so) when I was looking for the perfect hot pink to wear on my toes for summer.  I'd always thought La Paz was a creme, so imagine my surprise when I put it on and saw pink and blue shimmer.  There's been so much talk about the uniqueness of the shimmery China Glaze neons, and OPI's had this gorgeous one out the whole time!  It's shiny, too.  Anyway, it was like discovering a brand new polish.  The formula's a little sheer; I used two coats, could have gone with three. 

18 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! Why have I never heard of this? This is the second polish today that someone posted that I haven't heard of. I hope you are feeling better today and that this pink is lifting your spirits:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Essie, it totally is :) I so appreciate your encouragement. <3

      Delete
  2. OPI has some amazing pink polishes, this is no exception. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I can't believe I waited so long to wear this on my fingerses.

      Delete
  3. Now I NEED this!!!! Love love LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You know, I almost picked a different color and renamed it Liesl for L day. I'm glad I went with this. ;)

      Delete
  4. An oldie but a goodie :) I can't believe I don't own this polish yet because it's so gorgeous and so up my alley. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Kelly! You need this one. And thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. That's one pretty pink! And I love the shimmers! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. :) It's nice to just wear a nice, pretty pink sometimes. <3

      Delete
  6. I have this polish and have never worn it- must remedy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is a fabulous pink! I love the shimmer in it! I bet it does look awesome on the toes. I always love to wear a bright color on my toes. Bikini from Sinful Colors was one of my favorites this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out Bikini, sooo pretty! That one doesn't shy away from the shimmer.

      Delete
  8. I love these types of pinks. This one is just so playful and fun, perfect for toes and finges :) The current pink tht I'm in just in love with is OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked yours out! These types of pink are so gorgeous. I haven't worn pink enough this summer. :}

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...