Monday, April 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light + Essie Licorice



The nail polish group I belong to on Facebook does manicure challenges every Monday, and I've participated, like, once.  This week's challenge is Glitterbomb, which apparently is a bunch of glitters layered over each other.  I have exactly two glitters, and they don't play well together, so this is it, lol.  Besides, I kind of love this.  It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light over Essie Licorice, and it totally reminds me of a big ol' '70s disco party.  My nails and I are ready to boogie. lol.



Strobe Light is so gorgeously, sparkly holographic that I had to restrain myself from posting pictures of every facet of the glitter as the sun hit it.  Look, there's a green!  And a blue!  Oh, and orange!  In regular lighting it's still a very cool light pink and silver sparkle.  I used two coats Licorice, one coat Strobe Light, and two layers of topcoat.   

Let's groove tonight, friends. :)  Yeah.



10 comments:

  1. Pretty! I always see this one at the store and pass it up but I may have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally bought it to go over a pink, trying to replicate something I saw on Chloe's Nails, but hello! This needs a dark base! ;) Silly me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) They make me want to go out dancing. Clearly it doesn't take much. :)

      Delete
  3. Strobe light was one of my first glitters and it still has my love to this day <3 I LOVE how it looks over black! Your nails are looking INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man :) I'm confident enough with them now to post them on here in large, not medium... lol. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Lisel, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! You can view the information on today's post on my blog. http://oohlalapolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...