Thursday, September 6, 2012

NARS Lhasa Eyeshadow

Good morning, friends!!  Let me introduce you to my new favorite eyeshadow, NARS Lhasa, brand new from their fall collection.





Holy SMOKES, it is not easy taking pictures of your own eyes, especially when you've been so abundantly blessed with German bags/circles... but anyhoo.  Lhasa is a soft greyed out taupe shimmer with the subtlest hint of lavender.  It's said to be easily buildable and when it comes to makeup, I'm all about simplicity.  Until Lhasa, I'd yet to find a single color I was happy wearing all on its own.  But this is lovely and subtle in one layer.  It's great at staying in one place throughout the day, too, even without primer (which I never wear).
Lhasa is available for $24 at Sephora and on NARS' website.

Thanks for reading!! :)

Edit: Karen called to my attention the fact that Lhasa might have been around for a while, and she's right.  It was a Spring 2012 release, not fall.  Thanks, Karen :)

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is my first! I don't know why I didn't try taupe sooner. ;)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty color! I haven't ever tried Nars shadows, but I'm dying for the new Andy Warhol collection coming out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too!! I'm definitely getting the Walk on the Wild Side collection. No shadow in that one, but a potentially awesome purple polish and Orgasm lipgloss.

      Delete
  3. Lhasa is amazing... I thought it came out before this fall? oh well... I really want it, but its hard to fit in eyeshadow when all your dollar bills are going towards polish :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had to budget this in, lol. Also, you're right about Lhasa having been around; it was a Spring 2012 release, not fall. My bad! :)

      Delete
  4. I agree about taking pics of your own eyes...it is sooooooo damn hard!!! Nars ES is really pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First eyeshadow post... definitely needs some improvement. lol. I'm not hugely into es, but this one is awesome. I definitely see myself picking up more Nars colors in the future. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! You should try eyeshadow primer. I started using it a few years ago and I will NEVER go without it. It's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? I've thought about it but just haven't gotten around to researching any. What's a good one?

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...