Saturday, March 10, 2012

Polished Components Honeysuckle

Since really indulging my nail polish fancies, some of the most fun personal discoveries I've made have been indie polish lines.  My favorite so far is Polished Components, right up the freeway from where I live.  Ashley, the line's creator, recently developed a spring line named Flowers and Plants, this strange, unique, and lovely color spoke to me immediately.


The color is called Honeysuckle.  It's a shimmery golden brown with an incredible multidimensional green and yellow sheen.  I'm not going to say it's reminiscent of its namesake flower, but it perfectly captures the lovely, deep color and iridescence of real honey.






Here are some indoor shots.  I used three coats, and it's still a little sheer (which doesn't bother me, but how completely gorgeous would this color be super saturated?).  This is the second Polished Components polish I've tried, and the formula is honestly one of the best I've ever used.  The consistency is so easy to work with; not too thick, not too thin, and no pooling.  And I absolutely love the color.

Bottles are $4 for 5ml, with discounts applied for multiple bottles.  Here's the link to Polished Components.

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...