Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NARS Walk On the Wild Side-- It

Good morning!!  Today's notd is NARS It, a mini (0.25 fl oz, to be exact) from the Andy Warhol Walk On the Wild Side gift set, a Sephora exclusive I had to have as soon as I saw the previews.  Here's the box.


Here's the polish.




I just love colors like this.  It is a shimmery, blackened purple in the bottle, one of those colors that translates to inky blue on the nail.  This one is a bit more purple leaning, kind of like an exploded blue BIC ballpoint pen, with red and blue shimmers.  I used two coats.  This formula's on the thick side, as it's more pigmented than other similar colors I've got.

The Walk On the Wild Side gift set also contains an Orgasm mini lipgloss and a Silver Factory Skin Illuminator, and is available at Sephora

14 comments:

  1. Nice selection !! That is a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love your dark colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kid :) When are you going to start sporting them?? :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love the shimmers in it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too :) It's such a sweet color, lol. ;)

      Delete
  5. This is like the colour I have been looking for my whole life. I am going to sephora first thing tomorrow. Thank you Liesl! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? That's awesome, lol! You're quite welcome. ;)

      Delete
  6. Ooh! It's so pretty! I wanted so badly to get some of these Nars and the MAC Marilyn Monroe items, but didn't. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not, silleh? ;) Get them before they're gone! Tee hee ;)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...