Friday, April 13, 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Burgundy Orchid

Hello!!  It's another clinicals week for C, which means I have lots of time to catch up on Gossip Girl.  I'm halfway into season 4 and the show's starting to lose me.  On the upside, I'm finally starting to break this cough/cold/allergy thing, which means I can get back to a regular workout routine, and not a moment too soon.  At the rate I'm going, I'll have like, no muscle tone by the time summer hits.  Saaaad face.

Anyway.
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Burgundy Orchid is the first (and only, thus far) discontinued I actively sought out.  The colors are gorgeous, shifting from varying shades of purple to red to gold to blue.  I love it.  This polish is amazing.  This is four coats.





 The flash on the bottom two doesn't do much for it, but I really wanted to capture the blue to red shift.  (Success: moderate.)  I freakin' love this color.
These prisms are a little hard to find, but I've constantly got my eye out for more.  Bring them back, SH, would ya?  lol.  How fun would a SH retro collection be?  
Happy Friday the 13th!  Give a black kitty some love. ;)


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Thanks for sharing it. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it, too :) I definitely need more Prisms in my life. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful! I am so sad I don't own this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be my holy grail... hard to say sometimes. ;)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...