Monday, January 21, 2013

Julep Emma + WetnWild Private Viewing

Nail friends are awesome for a great number of reasons, not the least of which is providing you with inspiration when you look in your fully stocked "closet" and don't know what to wear.  Yesterday was one such day.  I reread Essie's recent WetnWild Megalast review and decided it was time to bring out my first true nude love again and pair it with one of my favorite Juleps.  None of this is new.  This duo was one of my gnarliest and earliest posts but remains one of my favorite layering duos.  Here's Julep Emma over WetnWild Private Viewing.




Private Viewing is a semi sheer pinky peach nude with a gorgeously subtle shimmer.  Emma is a very, very light pink sheer shimmer, and I think the two look so perfectly delicate and girly together.  The formula on Emma is the best I've ever seen in a Julep and Private Viewing is pretty manageable, too.  The brush is big and tapered, and has a few longer strays, but when you're working with something fleshtoned and sheer it is more of a nuisance than an actual problem and certainly not a deterrent to wearing it.  If you're in the market for a subtle and sexy shade at a totally accessible price, I highly suggest Private Viewing.  And if you want to treat yourself with one of the best Julep has to offer, Emma is a beautiful and versatile choice.  

Thanks for reading ♥ I hope the start to your week is easy like Sunday morning ;)

23 comments:

  1. Yep, this is a Liesl mani :) Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really gorgeous delicate mani! I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! Clearly, I am, too, lol... This is actually the third time I've posted it.

      Delete
  3. Love this combo! It's subtle and really pretty. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat :) Day two and going strong, lolol :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I think the two colors are gorgeous together! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I'm so happy I found inspiration to wear them again ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi Liesl, what a perfect nude look and it suits you sooooo well :-) <3 You just inspired me for a nude mani - thank you dear :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Some days just call for a nice neutral manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I have pv and next time I'm not feeling color I shall wear pv :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! It's such a pretty, sexy little number ;)

      Delete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the nude with a twist sort of looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great pairing, it takes Private Viewing and amps it up a notch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon :) This, coming from the layering master :D

      Delete
  10. What great a great pair! Looks awesome together Liesl!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...