Sunday, April 1, 2012

Butter London Union Jack Black

I love black polish, and as soon as I found out Butter London, a brand I'm growing increasingly fond of, had a black in their lineup, I knew I had to have it.  When I found out it has a patent leather-like finish, it was golden.  This was probably THE hardest color I've tried to photograph to date.  This is Union Jack Black.  Even the name is cool.




Application is a bit uneven.  I used two to three coats on each finger.  The brush is on the thinner side and the formula is a little thin, too.  Seche topcoat causes terrible and fast tip shrinkage on this one, and because it's so reflective, wear shows up in no time.  But I absolutely love this color, even with its flaws.  It's so deliciously shiny, and adds instant super-edge to whatever I'm wearing.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...